Our partner is a global leader, operating in more than 150 countries worldwide. Currently, they are expanding their first center in Bulgaria and are looking for:
HR Administrator with Hungarian (NEW CENTER)
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation;
- Answers frequently asked questions from employees regarding standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.;
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately;
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Our client offers:
- Initial training;
- Excellent salary and bonuses;
- Additional health insurance;
- Multicultural environment;
- Hybrid model of work;
- Standard working schedule;
- Additional allowances;
- Great office location;
- Opportunity for growth;
- Dynamic working atmosphere;
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Excellent level of Hungarian (C1);
- Good level of English (at least B2);
- Technical skills – MS Office;
- Previous experience on a customer-focused position.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Apply now and join the international team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License 2361 valid from 15.09.2017.