At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For one of our clients, a global multinational company specializing in providing outsourcing services to their business clients, we are looking for:
Global Training Advisor with Finnish and English
- Work closely with Program Managers to ensure understand of programs, strategy and deployment;
- To coordinate & manage local resources (materials and personal) to get the job done;
- To support the effective execution of learning programs requiring additional collaborations and
- development program deployment in the defined geography;
- Booking/ Cancelling training courses to ensure maximum participation/attendance.
Our client offers:
- Initial training;
- Excellent salary;
- Additional health insurance;
- Multicultural environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Great office location;
- Opportunity for growth;
- Dynamic working atmosphere;
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Excellent level of Finnish (C1);
- Good verbal and written skills in English (at least B2);
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel;
- Experience in an HR Advisor/Support role will be considered as an advantage.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License 2361/15.09.2017