At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
For our partner – leading tech company revolutionizing the delivery business, we are looking for:
Finance Specialist - Accounts Receivable/Payable
Take a look at your Responsibilities and Duties:
- Process supplier invoices and payments on time;
- Prepares forecasts and analyzes of cash flows in the company;
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports on AR and AP;
- Actively communicate with the internal departments of the company, with business partners and other external stakeholders;
- Resolve partners’ inquiries regarding invoices and payments;
- Assist in the optimization and implementation of processes;
- Act as a Finance POC for the internal commercial team.
What you need:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field;
- 1+ years of previous experience in Accounting or Finance roles;
- Intermediate level of Excel and Google Sheets;
- Fluent English language, both written and spoken;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Proven time management skills;
- Effective communication skills allowing to collaborate with various stakeholders.
The company is ready to offer you:
- Chance to grow in a global company, alongside talented and passionate people;
- Opportunity to use some of the company's services for free;
- Premium private health insurance;
- Hybrid working model;
- Food vouchers;
- Subsidized Multisport card;
- Free access to over 30,000 learning resources;
- Modern and pleasant working space.
If you recognize yourself in this position, send us your CV.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.