Our partner is one of the most recognizable international brands company. We are searching for an:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment;
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms;
- Booking of different type of invoices and expense reports in an ERP system;
- Payment run preparation;
- Sort and distribute incoming mail;
- Responding to all vendor inquiries;
- Reconcile vendor statements and correct discrepancies;
- Assist in month end closing;
- Other general accounting tasks and projects as assigned.
The company offers:
- Great office location;
- Opportunity to work from home;
- Employee referral bonuses;
- Positive working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation, and billiard corners);
- Excellent social benefits (Additional health insurance, food vouchers, Transportation allowance, Sports Card, Work from home allowance, Monthly Bonus);
- Standard working time: Monday – Friday;
- Professional development.
- Fluent English language both written and spoken;
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economy or any related field;
- Experience in Economy, Accounting or Finance of at least 1 year;
- Time management, organizational skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus;
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance creativity;
- Problem solver, results oriented.
If you recognize yourself in this position, send us your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.