On behalf of our client, a company providing full management and consulting services covering the regulatory, scientific and medical elements, we are looking for a highly motivated and responsible professional for the position of:
Drug Safety Expert
- Collect, monitor and process adverse drug reactions;
- Prepare safety reports and risk management plans;
- Participate in sending complete and timely responses to the competent authorities with additional information required in connection with the assessment of the risk-benefit ratio for a given medicinal product;
- Participate in maintaining and updating the safety database and the safety file;
- Participate in the maintenance of the quality system related to LB;
- Maintenance of documentation and keeping correspondence.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree preferable in the field of humanities;
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in a similar position;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team setting;
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken.The company offers:
- Professional and stimulating working environment;
- Opportunity for growth and development;
- Competitive remuneration package and bonuses.
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.