Our client is one of the biggest FMCG companies operating in the categories of Home and Personal care, Tissue, and Food. They are one of the top producers in their industry worldwide and their brands are among the most popular and loved by the customers.
The company offers great professional challenges and a positive environment where passion and the desire to achieve can really make a difference. Every day they look for new ways to do what they do best. Their company culture values teamwork yet provides every individual with the opportunity to shine.
For them, we are looking for a communicative, proactive, highly motivated candidate who has analytical skills and a strong interest in Digital Marketing for the position:
Digital Marketing Trainee
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participating in the planning, managing and reporting of paid digital marketing campaigns;
- Researching and keeping up with industry trends and innovations;
- Collaborating with content creators, designers,developers and fellow marketers to ensure proper timing and execution of campaigns;
- Preparing regular reports of campaigns' performance and results;
- Taking part in the management of the company’s social media profiles and presence (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube,etc.).
The company offers:
- Attractive benefits package – food vouchers; sports card, etc.;
- Flexible working hours – depending on your university schedule;
- In-house gym;
- Office with a central location;
- Great opportunities for learning and career development;
- Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization.
We are looking for someone with:
- University degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or other related field;
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken;
- Very good skills in MS Office;
- Knowledge of digital marketing performance and planing paid digital campaigns will be considered as an advantage;
- The ability to present ideas and strategies;
- Open-minded and analytical individual with a team player mindset.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.