For our client - a global market leader in the field of marketing, advertising, PR, media planning, and media buying that encompasses all possible digital services to businesses, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our client-growing team as a
Data Support Service Engineer
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support for our data platform
- Monitor data pipeline workflows and their resolution
- Analyze issues and pinpoint down the root cause
- Ensure successful completion of daily jobs
- Address critical / complex issues with our architects / team leads
- Contribute and think out of the box by optimizing our processes
- Integrate new clients into our systems
- Perform historic data loads for our global & local clients
Our client offers:
- 30 days paid leave
- Additional healthcare.
- Remote or office work in Sofia/Plovdiv
- Flexible hours, no night/weekend shifts, no on-calls
- At least 4+ years of experience in L1 support and 2+ years in L2 support in the field of data
- Profound knowledge in Data lakes / Data Lakehouse services / Data Platform products
- Good knowledge of SQL (e.g Spark SQL, T-SQL, PL-SQL)
- Basic up to good knowledge in Python / Pyspark
- Exceptional analytical skillset
- Good knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Fluent English
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.