Our client is a product company - a global leader in the field of digital finance with over 5 years of experience and more than 1 million users. Currently, the company is looking for an experienced professional to join its growing team as:
- Discover, analyze and assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements;
- Build ETL pipelines for a wide variety of data sources using (mostly) SQL and Python in an AWS environment;
- Develop data tools for business departments that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader;
- Maintain and optimize existing data models and architecture.
The Client Offers:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Annual bonuses;
- Learning Hub;
- Hybrid way of work and work from home;
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects;
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space;
- Tailor-made personal benefits package - you want it, you get it;
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more;
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office;
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport;
- Epic regular team buildings and parties.
- Experience with Postgres/Redshift;
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with AWS cloud services: S3, Athena, Redshift, Glue;
- Experience building, optimizing and supporting ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets;
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management;
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment,
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.