Our client is a global company, a leader in tax recovery, money transfers, and international payments, operating in the FinTech sector. Currently, the company is looking for an experienced professional to join our client growing team as a:
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy;
- Creating a well-informed cloud strategy and managing the adaptation process;
- Evaluating cloud applications, hardware, and software;
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner;
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the needs of the company;
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques, including bulk application transfers into the cloud;
- Lead our organization through cloud adoption and establish best practices;
- Vet and select cloud providers and third-party services.
The Client Offers:
- Company Paid Trainings and Learning Accounts;
- Remote Working Option and Flexible Working Shifts;
- Additional Health Insurance including dental and vision care;
- Life Insurance;
- Food Vouchers;
- Discounted Multisport Cards;
- Free Sports: Football, Tennis, Volleyball
- Refer a Friend Bonus;
- Team Buildings and Parties;
- Discounts across various stores, theaters, restaurants;
- Group Life – corporate wellness program;
- Mobile Plan with Free Calls & Internet after your first year in the company;
- Volunteer Day;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Milestone Recognition Program;
- One Team Awards and Annual Employee of the Year Award.
- Proven work experience as a Cloud Architect or similar role;
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work;
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends;
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners;
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Cloud Architect.
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.