Това, което не представлява интерес за вас, може да е мечтаната промяна за друг.
Our client is a product company - a global leader in the field of digital finance with over 5 years of experience and more than 1 million users. Currently, the company is looking for an experienced professional to join our client-growing team as a:
- Developing the back-end components of our client’s Blockchain fintech platform;
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use; Supporting API's to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Maintaining a well-tested codebase with continuous integration and coverage reporting;
- Optimizing for maximum speed and scalability;
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve, you own the full life-cycle of your code - you write it, you own it;
- Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices; Work in small autonomous teams with short release cycles.
The Client Offers:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Annual bonuses;
- Learning Hub;
- Hybrid way of work and work from home;
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects;
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space;
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it;
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more;
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office;
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport
- Epic regular team buildings and parties.
- A good understanding of blockchain technology and the digital assets space;
- Experience with Blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dapps;
- Experience in back-end development and a strong understanding of statically typed languages;
- Prior exposure to development using decentralized systems;
- Mastery of applied encryption principles (asymmetric versus symmetric encryption, digital signatures, hashing, message authentication, generating and safely transferring key pairs);
- Experience with complex deployment pipelines using tools like Elastic Beanstalks or Chef, Ansible, Docker, and Kubernetes;
- Experience with version control; Troubleshooting & debugging skills;
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities;
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn, grow and be up-to-date with the trends and the best practices;
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment and meet deadlines; ability to work independently but within one strong team;
- Self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.