For our client - The largest Crypto Exchange company in Bulgaria - and one of the main in Europe, we are looking for a:
Blockchain Deputy CTO
Managing the technical aspects of the organisation to ensure that they're in line with the company's growth targets. Also managing technical resources and ensure they're geared towards technological Development.
This would be a decision maker, who is capable of working independently and also being a team player. Multi tasking, communication skills and deep understanding of crypto currencies and blockchain are very important for our business.
Strong skill in software engineering and a solid record with knowledge and experience is important, since this is the second highest technical role in the company.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Acting as a mentor to team members
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Work closely not only with technical teams but also with: administrators, accounting, legal, marketing
- Monitor Git - check code commits, see if speed and/or quality can be optimised
- Looking at how to optimise web or mobile app speed, quality or costs.
- Help with hands-on software development in case needed
- At least 2 years of experience on a leadership role
- Professional or personal experience with blockchain and crypto
- Strong decision-making skills
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Understanding of linux server architecture & deployments
- Experience with mobile applications
- Strong experience with SQL and NOSQL DBs
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with crypto and blockchain technologies is an advantage
Our client offers:
- Competitive remuneration
- Performance-based bonus
- Additional bonus scheme
- Holiday vacations, covered by the company
- Business events and trainings
- Remote work model
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.