Our client is one of the biggest FMCG companies operating in the categories of Home and Personal care, Tissue and Food. They are one of the top producers in their industry worldwide and their brands are among the most popular and loved by the customers.
The company offers great professional challenges and a positive environment where passion and the desire to achieve can really make a difference. Every day they look for new ways to do what they do best. Their company culture values teamwork yet provides individuals with the opportunity to shine.
For them, we are looking for a positive candidate, with strong communication and analytical skills, who would join their Sales team in the position:
Back Office Specialist
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the sales team and participate in sales activities;
- Conduct analysis and data reports related to sales;
- Collaborate with other departments;
- Work with external stakeholders;
- Support the team in day-to-day tasks.
The company offers:
- Competitive rewards;
- Additional social benefit program;
- Company training and team buildings;
- Great opportunities for learning and development in the Sales field;
- Work in a dynamic and competitive environment in a company that offers top products to customers;
- Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization, which encourages work-life balance.
We are looking for someone with:
- Degree in a Business or other related field;
- Previous experience in an administrative position;
- Background with sales reports and data;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent Excel knowledge – VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, etc.;
- Team player personality and great communication skills;
- Time management and organization skills.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.