Our partner is a leading provider of risk management solutions, insurance brokerage and human capital services.The company has more than 20 years of experience and over 500 corporate clients.
Currently, they are expanding their team so we are looking for a team player with a positive and result-driven attitude for the key role of:
B2B Account Manager
- Building and strengthening client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships;
- Presenting the company and building long-lasting relationships with the company’s business clients;
- Staying on top of the accounts, making sure they receive services that meet their needs;
- Maintaining accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates;
- Working closely with the Business Development team and other internal teams to develop strategic sales and marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met.
The company offers:
- Competitive rewards;
- Annual bonuses based on results;
- Additional social benefit program – additional health insurance, sports card, etc.;
- Company trainings and team buildings;
- An opportunity to work from home;
- Office with a central location and a great view;
- Great opportunities for professional development;
- Being a part of a friendly, ambitious and modern organization.
We are looking for someone with:
- Relevant university degree;
- Experience in B2B sales will be considered as a strong advantage;
- Good command of English- both written and spoken;
- Positive and eager-to-learn individual with a personal way of communication;
- Organisational skills and a striving for success and career growth.
If you recognize yourself in this position, send us your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.