For our client - a market leader in the field of information technologies that encompasses all possible digital services to businesses, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our client-growing team as a
Azure Data Engineer
- Helping stakeholders understand the data through exploration;
- Building and maintaining secure and compliant data processing pipelines by using different tools and techniques;
- Using various services and languages to store and produce cleansed and enhanced datasets for analysis;
- Ensuring that data pipelines and data stores are high-performing, efficient, organized, and reliable, given a specific set of business requirements and constraints;
- Design, implement, monitor, and optimize data platforms to meet the data pipeline needs.
Our client offers:
- Modern working environment for your comfort;
- Friendly, ambitious, and motivated teammates to support each other;
- Thousands of online and in-person learning opportunities to grow;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
- Solid knowledge of data processing languages, such as SQL/Python/Scala;
- Understand parallel processing and data architecture patterns;
- Experience with data warehouse design and data lake concepts and practices;
- Working on cloud-based big data solutions using Hadoop/Spark;
- Good command in both spoken and written English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.