Our client is a Global consulting firm focused on tax consultation, accounting, auditing, and legal advice with over 9,300 people in 80+ countries.
Currently, we’re looking for an experienced and confident professional to join their team and be responsible for a small team and the development of the audit processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develop audit programs and provide methodological support to assistant auditors' work.
- Responsible for the overall preparation and implementation of audits in cooperation with representatives of the client;
- Advising the Managing Partner on optimizing the client reporting process;
- Preparing audit reports that follow established internal procedures for dealing with clients.
- Supporting the Accounting Department colleagues in customer service and case resolution;
- Mentoring the junior team members.
- Opportunity to work for a successful company with a strong market position;
- Financial and professional satisfaction;
- Centrally located office;
- CIA certification funding opportunity;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional health insurance;
- Bonuses for personal holidays;
- Long-term and fair employment relations.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant;
- 3+ years in the field of auditing (experience in people management will be considered as an advantage) ;
- Excellent knowledge of International and Bulgarian tax legislation;
- Good knowledge of English – B2;
- Interpersonal, leadership, and great time management skills.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.