Our client is a Global consulting firm focused on tax consultation, accounting, auditing, and legal advice with over 9,300 people in 80+ countries.
Currently, we’re looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Audit Assistant to join their team. In the position, you will play a key role in supporting senior colleagues, ensuring effective delivery of audit projects.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Takes part in the planning of audits and the development of strategies;
- Supporting the work of audit managers and audit assistant managers;
- Taking an active role in preparing financial analyses;
- Engages in the creation and development of audit programs;
- Involves oneself in the strategic planning of financial activities and contributes to the formulation of the accounting policy.
- Opportunity to work for a successful company with a strong market position;
- Financial and professional satisfaction;
- Centrally located office;
- Company trainings;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional health insurance;
- Bonuses for personal holidays;
- CPA certification funding opportunity;
- Long-term and fair employment relations.
- Relevant university degree - Accounting, Finance or other;
- 1 year of professional experience in the field of auditing;
- Good level of English – B2;
- Self – starter, systematic and go-getter.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.