Това, което не представлява интерес за вас, може да е мечтаната промяна за друг.
For our client, an international company specializing in encrypting communication - we are looking for an Android Developer to join their team.
- Design, build and maintain easily testable, reusable, and reliable code;
- Decide on functional implementation within the team;
- Evaluate new technologies as they apply to the existing functions;
- Work with software vendors to integrate externally developed deliverables into the project;
- Creatively use problem-solving techniques to resolve unfamiliar challenges;
- Follow the best coding standards and design patterns;
- Maintain repository health;
- Maintain Technical documentation;
- Ensure the team delivers high-quality code, providing mentorship and supervision to less experienced Software Engineers;
- Guarantee task difficulty is evenly distributed among peers, and Scrum practices are properly followed;
- Exemplify Secure Group's Mission Statement and Quality Policy and proactively work to improve Secure Group’s image and culture.
- Prior experience with Java, Kotlin, XML, SQL;
- Experience with Android Studio, GIT, and Android SDK;
- Experience in working with Agile principles, Scrum, and Mobile development;
- Fluency in English.
Our client offers:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity to work from home some days of the week;
- Performance guarantee and continuous growth;
- Company-paid trainings;
- Ability to use the latest technologies and tools;
- Relocation assistance;
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks;
- Free and convenient parking.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.
Специалист компютърни въпроси с немски (от вкъщи)
За наш клиент, глобален лидер в сферата на аутсорсингуслугите, развил множество успешни проекти, търсим мотивирани кандидати, коитода се присъединят към екип от професионалисти на позиция: Специалист компютърни проблеми с немски (от вкъщи)