The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For one of our clients, an innovative and leading multinational Shared Service Center we are looking for:
Accounts Receivable Specialist with German and English
- Prepare bills and invoices for sales or services rendered;
- Collect on accounts by sending bill reminders and communicating with customers via phone, email, fax or mail;
- Record payments by entering them into a ledger or accounting software;
- Prepare cash and check payments for bank deposit;
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted;
- Generate monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity;
- Other general accounting tasks and projects as assigned.
Our client offers:
- Excellent salary and bonus system;
- Great social package (food vouchers, additional health insurance, extra paid leaves, multisport card);
- Standard working time;
- Great office location near a metro station;
- Transport allowance.
This would be the right role for you if you possess:
- Fluency in German;
- Fluency level of English;
- Experience on a similar role is considered an advantage;
We are looking forward to meeting you!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.