Това, което не представлява интерес за вас, може да е мечтаната промяна за друг.
Our partner is an international company and a leader in Manufacturing with a long-standing history worldwide.
Currently, we are looking for a positive and systematic professional with excellent organisational skills to join their team on the position of
Duties and responsibilities:
- Recording transactions of expenses, purchases, revenues and accruals in the ERP system in compliance with the legislation and standards;
- Recording and reconciling the intercompany transactions;
- Analysing the receipts and payments by the partners;
- Assisting with monthly and yearly tax declarations filling;
- Supporting the preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end closing.
- Competitive rewards;
- Annual bonuses based on results;
- Attractive remuneration package - holiday bonuses, additional premium health insurance package, freemeal at the office, etc.;
- Opportunity to work from home;
- Additional paid-leave days;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international company;
- Being a part of a supporting and friendly team full of professionals.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant field;
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of Accounting;
- Very good command of English – both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of IFRS, VAT and reporting standards;
- SAP skills will be considered as an advantage;
- A team player with a can-do attitude and analytical thinking.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.