We offer you a peaceful termination of the working relationship by showing understanding and empathy on part of the employer, while also protecting his rights and meeting some of his demands. In this way, the company maintains a good employer brand and an attractiveness to prospective candidates. This allows for a smooth transition of the process and to leave both parties unaffected.
In order to be as helpful as possible to both our clients and their employees, we offer full assistance from career consultants at all stages of the job search process to the employee who needs to relocate.
Here is what both parties get by going through this process successfully:
- Reduced risk of court claims and other legal cases, which also saves on legal costs;
- Optimised termination costs, in addition to saving time and resources to the HR team;
- Maintenance of the company's brand reputation.
- Analysis of the labour market situation and career orientation through assistance in updating the CV and the cover letter;
- Upgrading self-presentation skills for better interview performance;
- Negotiating contractual terms to provide the employee with the most desirable career prospects.
Why is Outplacement necessary for every company
This type of policy is an excellent option for cementing a positive professional relationship between employers and employees, leaving the door open for continuing to work together in the future and getting referrals from former employees.