How do we evaluate the qualities of candidates
We help you find the best fit for your company not only on a professional level, but also on a personal one. We do this using the McQuaig Institute's tool to help assess a candidate's character and behaviour, and to determine whether they will be a good fit for your team. It is based on over 50 years of research and is being used by more than 1,500 companies in over 30 countries. Here are some of its key benefits:
Avoiding bad hires thanks to:
- Professionals in psychometric analysis with many years of experience working with proven methodologies for evaluating employees and candidates;
- The DISC methodology, adapted and upgraded, with the option to choose;
- Validated psychometric instruments, which according to specific needs could be combined in order to make the most accurate choice and informed decision in the selection process.
Getting to know the candidates better:
- What motivates/demotivates the employee?
- What are his strengths and where does he need work and development?
- What kind of team member would this candidate be?
Who is it for?
Our service is designed for all companies that aim to attract the best and most suitable talent and be more successful in retaining them.