Prefered Work Models
Why is employer branding important
At a time of great staff shortages, finding talent is becoming increasingly difficult. One of the most important tools used nowadays is the sustainable development of a company's employer brand. It actively helps to attract more suitable candidates, increase the number of applications, long-term retention of current and new employees. At the same time, it can also help to reduce the cost of hiring a new employee, ensuring that candidates are introduced to your company's most important benefits when conducting a recruitment campaign.
The service we offer includes a comprehensive approach based many years of experience in recruitment.
- Developing a long-term strategy to drive the development of the employer brand;
- Defining your value proposition as an employer;
- Creating talent acquisition campaigns;
- Implementing graphic and communication design for social media;
- Preparing for social media copywriting – blogs, ads and organic posts;
- Identifying target audiences and placing paid ads;
- Monitoring ads on a daily basis and allocating marketing budget for better results;
- Campaign results reporting.
Let’s move into action
The main areas in which an employer branding campaign can be developed include:
- Online communication – social and media advertising campaigns targeting the ideal candidates for your business.
- Offline activities – branding on scooters and buses, subway posters, billboards, and physical events.