Our attitude towards your personal data
HRS attaches great importance to personal data protection and collects and processes personal data only in compliance with the requirements of domestic legislation and EU acquis
. The objective of this Personal Data Protection Policy is to brief you as to how we are processing your data and what types of personal data we would collect in regard to you, for what purposes, terms and respectively what rights are you entitled to.
The controller collects and processes personal data of the following categories of individuals, namely:
Job applicants, who have applied with us:
- Applicants, for whom we provide social security and insurance or employment with any of our clients /employers/;
- Users of the website https://www.hrs-bg.com/en/submit-cv, as well as those who have applied for a job via out partners’ platforms: jobs.bg, zaplata.bg, rabota.bg etc.;
It is also possible to collect and process visitors’ personal data (such as data from video surveillance)
HRS collects personal data in various ways – in instances of applying for a job in person at our offices, via our website, from public information platforms for job seekers (such as: jobs.bg, zaplata.bg, rabota.bg etc.), through social network channels (such as Facebook and LinkedIn etc.), at events, via telephone or e-mail, from job applications and in connection with personal recruitment in the course of our relations with clients and suppliers.
Depending on the services, which you are using, we may collect and process the following information:
• full name; • date of birth; • data on the education completed and any additional qualifications, incl. language proficiency; • data on prior experience and employers; • data from work permits; • contact telephone number; • electronic address (e-mail) • Letters and electronic mail that we receive from you in the communication between us; • Footage from video cameras, when you visit our administrative facilities for the purpose of protection and security • other data from usage of a contact form.
In the course of usage of our website we may collect and process: • user names and passwords; • electronic addresses, data regarding the activity in the profile; • other information, voluntarily shared by you.
We are not collecting sensitive personal data such as data on race, religion, sexual preference and / or religious persuasion. If such information would be transmitted to us, it would not be stored.
Purpose of processing your data.
HRS processes your data only for the purposes, for which it was collected and for no other purpose. Those purposes are exclusively related to our core activities – recruitment, consulting, analysis and career support. The purposes are also aligned with the normative requirements and in compliance with the Ordinance on the terms and procedure for conducting job placement activities etc. More specifically, those purposes are:
- Entry into contracts with HRS;
- Administration of the contracts;
- Access to our employers’ data base;
- Financial relations;
- Processing of applications and requests;
- For bringing together job seekers and employers;
- Transmission of notices concerning job vacancies;
- Management, assessment and improvement of our activities;
- Provision of additional services, such as trainings, career consulting and career development services;
- Evaluation of job applicants’ employability;
- Ensuring of effective communication;
- Ensuring of security.
In most cases we request your personal data and process it (alternatively) on the basis of execution and performance of contract, in order to comply with legal requirements or for protecting our legitimate interest. Of course, for some of the services you would be providing such information to us yourself, electing and agreeing for it to be processed. Without such data we would not be in a position to provide the respective services.
The legal basis of processing is also related to our core activities – recruitment and career consulting and to our license from the Employment Agency, based on which we enter into Job Placement Contracts for the hiring of the applicants, which we must register in the information platform of the Agency.
Processing of data, required for the execution and performance of contracts
Processing of data, required for fulfilment of our statutory obligations
- for performance of contractual obligations under executed contracts for rendering training services;
- ensuring of comprehensive servicing and administration;
Processing of data on the basis of your consent
- the Ordinance on the terms and procedure for conducting job placement activities and other related normative acts.
- obligations to provide information to all state commissions and regulatory bodies;
- provision of information to the court and the law enforcement bodies.
Processing of data on the basis of our legitimate interest
- transfer of data outside the EU;
- direct marketing.
Sharing your information:
- conduct of video surveillance at our administration facilities;
HRS uses the services of third parties for supporting certain contractual activities in order to comply with statutory obligations. We are not disclosing your personal data to third parties before making sure that all technical and organizational measures for the protection of this data had been taken and aim to apply strict control over the achievement of this goal. We may provide data to accounting firms, law offices, IT companies, which are maintaining our website etc.
The provision of personal data in some cases is mandatory, in order for us to comply with legal requirements and in this connection we are providing information to:
- Employment Agency;
- National Revenue Agency;
- Ministry of Interior and other regulatory and investigation bodies upon request and for inspection purposes;
We are not using automated decision making means.
The security of the data that you place in our charge is very important for us. That is why we are protecting your data by applying all appropriate technical and organizational means available to us, in order to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized or malicious use, loss or premature deletion of information.
HRS applies measures for protection of your personal data from accidental loss or from unauthorized access, use, modification or circulation. Policies and procedures are in place, intended to protect the information from loss, abuse and unauthorized disclosure. Apart from this we are taking additional measures for information security, including access control, strict physical protection and reliable practices for the collection, storage and processing of the information. Among the actions taken are:
1. Physical, organizational and technical protection measures:
designation of controlled access areas; designation of the premises, where personal data is processed, incl. those where our servers are located and restriction of access; determining the organization of physical access; designation of the technical means used for physical access – in special rooms and locking cabinets; setting up of a team for response in case of violations;
2. Personal protection: familiarisation of personnel with the specifics of personal data processing and with the normative framework in the field of personal data protection, with this policy and others relevant internal normative acts; confidentiality of information; training of the personnel;
3. Documentary protection: definition of the periods of storage; rules for circulation, procedures for destruction, checking and control of processing. On the other hand, we are applying technical measures such as encrypting, pseudonymisation and anonymisation of the personal data collected.
When will we erase your personal data?
We are storing the entire information, which we have collected in regard to you and will destroy it under the established procedure within the legal time limits and in case there are none – within the time limits, specified in our policy on limitation of storage.
Some of the time limits are:
- 5 years – concerning the applicants’ data under Article 41(2) of the Ordinance on the terms and procedure for conducting job placement activities;
- up to 3 years – in cases of own recruitment as Employer pursuant to PDPA;
- 10 years under the Accountancy Act concerning the storage and processing of accounting data;
- 30 days from the day of recording – in cases of footage from video surveillance;
Transfer among states
HRS may transfer your data outside the EU to potential employers, but only subject to and following your express written consent or in instances of derogation or contract performance.
Your rights in regard to personal data
You are entitled to request at any time HRS to provide you with information and access to the personal data, collected and stored in regard to you. You may also require HRS to correct, erase and update such personal data. HRS also ensures your right of objection and restriction of the personal data processing, as well as your rights in instances of automated decision making.
You may withdraw at any time your consent for the collection, storage and use of your personal data vis-à-vis HRS. Such withdrawal however shall not affect the data, lawfully processed up to the date of withdrawal. Some of your rights, such as deletion of data or objection against the processing, may be restricted by applicable legislation. The applications for access to the information of for correction shall be submitted in person or by an individual, expressly authorized by you, on the basis of an express written power of attorney. An application may also be submitted electronically, under the procedure of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act.
We are advising you that under current legislation you are also entitled to lodge objections against the manner, in which your data is being processed, to the supervisory body at 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov boulevard, city of Sofia 1592 or at www.cpdp.bg
Changes to this Personal Data Protection Policy.
This procedure for personal information protection may be changed over time. Such changes shall enter into effect forthwith after their announcement. By regularly consulting this site you will aware at all times of the latest updates on what information we are collecting, how and for what purposes is HRS using it and in what circumstances (if any) we would share it with other parties.
In case of questions or of claims in regard to data protection you may contact the HRS employees in any of the following ways: Email: email@example.com
Telephone: 02 419 14 14
This Personal Data Protection Policy was last updated on 25/05/2018.