Human Resources Trainee - 4/6/8 hours
Duties and responsibilities:
- CV screening, organization and participation in interviews, following up of the recruitment process;
- Maintaining the recruitment database;
- Participating in the onboarding process – first day welcoming and providing of necessary information to new colleagues;
- Acting as a point of consulting contact for the employees about the additional social benefits like additional health care, sport cards, etc.;
- Participating in brain storming sessions concerning current projects, giving ideas and proposals;
- Taking part in all other HR activities and day-to-day tasks.
The company offers:
- Great opportunities for learning and development in real HR environment;
- Work together and learn from people with different business background from around the world;
- Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization;
- Competitive rewards;
- Additional social benefit program such as sports card, food vouchers, additional health insurance, etc.;
- In-house fitness;
- Flexible working hours and great working space.
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken;
- Very good skills in MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Work experience in HR will be an advantage, but we truly welcome HR enthusiasts by nature;
- Good team player;
- Great communicator, flexible and adaptive to fast changing environment.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361/15.09.2017