HR Administrator with Hungarian (New Center)
refer a friend
In addition to finding you the perfect job, we can do the same for your friends and relatives. Send us a referral and we'll give you a cash bonus.
Our partner is a global leader, operating in more than 150 countries worldwide. Currently, they are expanding their first center in Bulgaria and are looking for:
HR Administrator with Hungarian (NEW CENTER)
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation;
- Answers frequently asked questions from employees regarding standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.;
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately;
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Our client offers:
- Initial training;
- Excellent salary and bonuses;
- Additional health insurance;
- Multicultural environment;
- Hybrid model of work;
- Standard working schedule;
- Additional allowances;
- Great office location;
- Opportunity for growth;
- Dynamic working atmosphere;
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Excellent level of Hungarian (C1);
- Good level of English (at least B2);
- Technical skills – MS Office;
- Previous experience on a customer-focused position.
Apply now and join the international team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License 2361 valid from 15.09.2017.