At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We are passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our trusted partner, a Korean-based leading manufacturer and developer of digital industrial printers for the textile industry, we are looking for a professional to join their multinational team for the role of
- Installation, commissioning, repairs, and on-site technical assistance to the machinery spread worldwide;
- Attending exhibitions and trade shows together with the sales team as a specialist in textile printing technologies;
- Preparing technical reports for R&D, problem solving, technical analyses, contribution in new product development;
- Handling technical enquiries and providing remote support to the customers/distributors;
- Willingness to travel is a must, as most of the working time (around 65%) will be spent at the field (customer site), therefore.
- University degree in engineering electrical or mechanical;
- At least 2+ years of experience in a field-related role;
- Excellent problem-solving skills backed by solid technical knowledge;
- A versatile and service-oriented mindset with good communication skills;
- Analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner;
- Ability to multitask and to provide excellent customer service will be beneficial;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in English – written and spoken.
Our client offers:
- Opportunity for realization in a stable company and join a multinational team;
- Strong technical training process with trainings held in the facilities located in Italy and Korea;
- Challenging projects, dynamics and opportunities for development;
- Exposure to international travel;
- Extra payment, meals and other economic advantages, will be provided when working in the field.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Recruitment Services Bulgaria has License № №2525 valid from 26.04.2018