Our partner is a leading global company in the cosmetics industry. For them, we are looking for an experienced and motivated manager to join their team as:
Digital Operations and e-commerce lead BAM
• Responsible for building the E-commerce strategy for BAM markets focused on Customers’ acquisition and monetization of on-line selling platforms (MAB, MAS, IMbrochure ) as well as DD development;
• Manage all digital performance activities including social media in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, testing and reporting and defines key metrics of Digital Analytics to monitor;
• Supervise content calendar and oversee website and IMB Brochure uploads and landing pages development and ensures an integrated planning approach;
• Regularly tracks performance with ongoing analytics and reporting incl sales and key priorities delivery, performance mktg, tools and sites performance;
• Ensure development/maintenance of b2b content repositories and sharing engines with focus on social and mobile;
• Build capability and lead E-commerce Team to drive sales & equip Sales Force with effective digital tool to drive social selling as well as drive digitalization across the organization.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• University degree in Marketing or relevant field;
• At least 3 years of experience in e-commerce or on-line marketing in areas such as product and brand activations, web development, content management, on-line media campaign planning and KPIs planning;
• Experience in team leadership;
• Excellent multi-tasking skills and organizational skills;
• Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture or with other analytical tool;
• Microsoft Office, CMS experience with project management tools is very welcomed;
• Great interpersonal and communication skills;
• Experience in beauty and direct selling is a plus;
• Excellent level of spoken and written English language.
The company offers:
• A chance to be part of a large and well-established company, a leader in its industry;
• Space for your ideas to be heard and implemented;
• Team of interesting, inspiring, international, and supportive colleagues;
• Company training and on-going support;
• Opportunity for fast learning and expanding experience in multinational environment;
• Opportunity for growth and development;
• Competitive remuneration package and additional benefits.
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.