Senior Purchasing Specialist
In addition to finding you the perfect job, we can do the same for your friends and relatives. Send us a referral and we'll give you a cash bonus.
Our client is one of the biggest FMCG companies operating in the categories of Home and Personal care, Tissue and Food.They are one of the top producers in their industry worldwide and their brands are among the most popular and loved by the customers.
The company offers great professional challenges and a positive environment where passion and the desire to achieve can really make a difference. Every day they look for new ways to do what they do best.
Their culture values teamwork yet provides every individual with the opportunity to shine.For them, we are looking for a highly proficient candidate who will work closely with Production, R&D, QA and Marketing departments to identify company requirements, select suppliers who deliver a competitive advantage to the company.
Senior Purchasing Specialist
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate the purchasing process in respect of quality assurance of the delivered raw materials and packaging, business terms development, approval of orders, invoice settlements;
- Establish, develop and keep good business relations with suppliers;
- Track-out and analyze vendor performance, pricing and delivery cycles;
- Participate in negotiation processes and arrange the most favorable business terms;
- Identify opportunities for cost savings, streamlined processes and procedures, smart procurement strategies.
- Maintain a high level of competence in packing areas, use in-depth knowledge of the industry dynamics, suppliers, technological and product trends;
- Explore and analyze potential alternative suppliers and materials, manage supply chain risks of the packaging;
- Collaborate and take part with the Supply Specialists Team in claims dealing, purchasing orders, and warehouse stock optimization;
- Prepare contracts, supplier’s assessment, and periodical report.
The company offers:
- Great opportunities for learning and development;
- Working on international markets;
- Company trainings and team buildings;
- Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization;
- Competitive rewards;
- Additional social benefit program;
- Flexible working hours and great working space.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 5 years of previous experience;
- Degree in International Economic Relations, Business Management, Economics, or another related field;
- Fluent English - both written and spoken;
- Very good skills in MS Office, especially Excel;
- Driving license and long experience;
- Excellent communication, negotiations, project management and analytical skills;
- Proactive and team player mindset.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017