Our partner is a company whose mission is to protect the environment and efficiently utilize resources. They are leaders in the processing of paper, metals, plastics, and more.
Due to the expansion of their team, we are currently looking for an experienced professional for the position of:
Sales Representative - Paper, Plastics, Metals
- Researching the market and attracting new clients to expand the customer network and achieve corporate and personal goals.
- Consulting clients and offering comprehensive solutions through the company's product portfolio, according to their needs.
- Participating in the preparation of price quotations.
- Building and maintaining long-term business relationships with existing partners.
- Monitoring and analyzing current market information and competition.
- Developing sales plans and submitting reports on achieved results.
The company offers:
- Work in a successful company with established positions in the market and a mission to protect the environment.
- Financial and professional satisfaction.
- Standard working hours.
- Working in an environment of open communication and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Opportunity for development within a team of professionals.
- 1-3 years of previous experience in a sales position (experience in the manufacturing or trading of metals, paper, or plastics will be considered a significant advantage).
- Active driver's license (Category B).
- Proficiency in English - B2 level.
- Good computer literacy and experience with MS Office.
- Responsibility and proactivity in fulfilling commitments.
- Desire for development and working in a dynamic environment.
Only pre-approved candidates will be invited for an interview.
All data provided by you will be protected according to the Personal Data Protection Act and will be used solely for the purposes of the current recruitment process.