For our partner, a well-known multinational company and a world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally buildings and infrastructure, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional to join their team for the role of
PROJECT MANAGER WITH GERMAN (medium-voltage switchgear)
- Planning and execution of complex medium-voltage switchgear;
- Designing and planning of the respective secondary technology systems for the customers;
- Developing of optimal solutions and ideas in direct collaboration with colleagues and customers;
- Coordinating of virtual project teams consisting of internal and external partners and accompaniment of customer acceptance in company’s delivery plants;
- Managing of the future-oriented topics of energy distribution, digital solutions for medium-voltage switchgear and their IoT connection through to F-gas-free switchgear with the innovative blue switch.
- Electrical engineering education; Professional experience in the field of power distribution, medium voltage converter, medium voltage switchgears, busbar, substation, HVDC (3-5 years);
- Fluent German spoken and written is a MUST;
- Knowledge of power supply systems, including secondary technology such as the protective device and the IoT connection (e.g. in intelligent local network stations);Interest in further developing and digitalizing our tools and medium-voltage technology;
- Reliable way of working, a customer-friendly demeanor, a future-oriented attitude and coordinated work within the team;Very good English skills.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
- Well-being responsibility, including home office and flexible working time which allows you to keep your work-life balance;
- Healthy training programs, sport cards, fitness and recreation area etc.;
- Constant learning and development – attention to personal development as well;
- Empowering employees to manage their own career;
- Team spirit and friendly environment – The team is full of dynamic and enthusiastic people with positive spirit;
- Competency based reward system.
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.