Our partner is a multinational company - one of the leading producers of seeds such as barley, corn, sunflower and canola. The company is well established on the Bulgarian market and has ambitious plans for future development. Their team consists of young and very qualified professionals that work within the highest standards.
For them, we are looking for an Agronomy graduate with about 2-3 years of professional experience, to join on the role of:
Product Manager – Seeds
Be responsible for the range, purchases and margins of all the activities of the seed line and support sales promotion to provide an ever more adapted, innovative and differentiating service to the company’s customer portfolios.
- Build a technical and commercial offer, in order to meet customer needs while generating margin, with the promotion of internal brand Seeds ranges
- Be responsible for the commercial animation of the market (construction of arguments, promotion of products, drafting of product sheets, business animation, etc.)
- Manage and optimize the portfolio of the range (stock and supply management in relation to customer needs)
- Manage the various cross-functional projects in the Agriculture Division
- Carry out competitive / market intelligence (benchmark and economic intelligence)
- Manage, support and organize the Soufflet Agriculture Seeds Service
- Supervise the work of the team, from the supervision of Deputy Market Managers to the management of employees in support functions
- Organize and animate periodic meetings with field operations
- Organize and present training activities for the teams in place
- Participate in meetings with current or potential customers / network animation.
The company offers:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Attractive social benefits package, focused on your health and well-being;
- Convenient office location close to metro station;
- Opportunities for long-term professional development and growth within the company;
- Company trainings;
- Home office flexibility;
- A friendly team of young and ambitious professionals;
- Opportunity to work in a leading multinational company.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Higher education in agri/agro – agronomist profile
- Knowledge of agricultural supplies and supply markets Bulgaria
- Proven experience in negotiation and referencing of seed ranges (ideally in similar functions in agricultural distribution / agribusiness)
- Mastery of commercial relations and dedicated professional networks (economic networks, purchasing groups in particular)
- First managerial experience and ability to structure and organize a service on a human scale
- Knowledge of the financial aspects of the market (margin, WCR, cost price, etc.)
- Computer skills
- B permit