Electronic Engineer Cooling Components
- Responsible for the electrical release and integration of cooling components;
- Develop cooling components to meet customer requirements and internal standardization;
- Responsible for costs, quality, deadlines and performance characteristics of assigned components;
- Work on cross-platform solutions;
- Support of cooling components from development to series production;
- Technical responsibility for assigned pre-development projects in cooperation with the team leader;
- Cross-departmental and cross-location cooperation in an international team;
- Develop and continuously improve cooling components in cooperation with international suppliers, universities and institutes.
The client offers:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Work in a company with established standarts;
- Opportunity for long-term professional development and stability;
- A cohesive team of positive and friendly professionals.
- Engineering degree in the field of electronics, electrical engineering or comparable knowledge;
- Several years of relevant professional experience;
- Experience in large series development of electrical devices is an advantage;
- Knowledge of electrical safety standards desirable;
- Good written and spoken English or German language - minimum B2 in the European language system;
- Good Knowledge in MS Office applications;
- Analytical, structured, goal-oriented working method.
Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017