The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
One of our clients is a design studio, specialized in projects for various prestigious offices, residential and commercial spaces. Their team includes a mix of designers and creative talent who are firmly committed to the success of every project. Currently, we are looking for a professional, who will contribute with energy, flexibility towards last-minute issues, and problem-solving attitude to join their team for the position:
Project manager, Interior Design
- Manage all project coordination activities, incl. scheduling, logistical arrangements, and cost tracking;
- Organize tender procedures;
- Conduct regular site reviews and provide technical support to all applicable parties in order to ensure proper execution of design concepts in the field;
- Provide timely reporting of all client-related expenses and maintenance of accurate records for invoicing including specifying, purchasing, tracking and billing;
- Coordinates all architects within the company regarding the timely preparation of the project documentation;
- Place orders and coordinates deliveries to the sites;
- Provide feedback to clients on the progress of the project.
The Studio offers:
- Opportunity for professional development;
- Working in a fast-paced environment with experienced and motivated professionals;
- Team of interesting, inspiring, international, and supportive colleagues;
- Attractive remuneration.
Requirements for the role:
- University degree in Engineering, Interior design, Architecture or related field;
- 2-5 years of previous interior design experience REQUIRED, preferably in Project management;
- Excellent technical skills in Excel and AutoCAD;
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Highly organized, accurate, and neat in all aspects of the job;
- Ability to work well under pressure, to multi-task, to prioritize, and consistently to meet deadlines.
Apply now and join the international team! We are looking forward to meeting you.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.