We are currently looking for a responsible and motivated candidate to develop in the field to join their team in a position:
Dispatcher (International Transport)
Your responsibilities will include:
Planning, organizing, and supervising the work of international drivers who perform courses on the territory of different countries in Europe;
• Monitoring and managing the entire transportation process, monitoring for inaccuracies and assisting in their timely elimination;
• Analysing daily information regarding the location of employees, as well as available loads in the company's system;
• Preparing daily and weekly work schedules for the drivers and organizing their implementation.
In return, the company will offer you:
• Excellent starting remuneration above market levels;
• Additional monthly bonuses – based on the employee's performance;
• Standard working hours - Monday to Friday from the office;
• Additional social package;
• Opportunity to work in an established and leading company;
• Modern office, perfectly combining work and rest areas;
• Opportunity for professional development and training;
• Work in an established international company in the field of logistics.
• Previous experience in such a position of 1 to 3 years is a must;
• Excellent command of MS Office and work with specialized software;
• Very good communication skills.