Our client is one of the biggest FMCG companies opperating in the categories of Home and Personal care, Tissue and Food, and their brands are among the most popular and loved by the customers.
What makes them special? Continuous innovation, never-ending opportunities to learn and grow, and last but not least – an open, enthusiastic, and friendly team.If you define yourself as #creative, #open-minded, #positive and able to work in a #dynamic environment, then we give YOU the chance to become:
Digital & Marketing Specialist
Have a glance at your responsibilities:
- Optimize the performance of digital marketing campaigns;
- Preparing a monthly marketing plan;
- Communication with marketing team agencies and influencers;
- Collaboration Brand Managers for the creation of digital content;
- Organizing and managing events;
- Report the performance against set goals and KPI’s.
The company will be happy to provide you:
- Opportunity to do what you love and be financially satisfied;
- Additional health insurance;
- Food vouchers and Multisport card;
- Flexible working hours and great working space;
- Fully equipped company gym;
- Team buildings and trainings from established professionals;
- Career path with many opportunities in an international company;
- Chance to work closely with professionals from different departments.
What will make you stand out?
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related business field is an advantage;
- Working experience in digital marketing - at least 1 year;
- Fluent English;
- Experience in planning and managing social media, and Google advertising campaigns;
- Knowledge of website analytics and tracking tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager);
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
If you like what you read so far, do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361/15.09.2017.