Our client is one of the biggest FMCG companies opperating in the categories of Home and Personal care, Tissue and Food.
They are one of the top producers in their industry worldwide and their brands are among the most popular and loved by the customers.
The company offers great professional challenges and a positive environment where passion and the desire to achieve can really make a difference. Every day they look for new ways to do what they do best.
Their company culture values teamwork yet provides every individual with the opportunity to shine.For them, we are looking for a young candidate with a results-driven attitude for the position:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and coordinate a global brand strategy including a clear long-term vision and goals, identification of target customers, and brand positioning (value proposition);
- Coordinate various brand development projects in a timely and budget responsible manner;
- Elaborate plan for launching the innovations on the markets with defined business goals;
- Analyze sales and brand performance across key business indicators;
- Develop integrated advertising campaigns, consumer promotions, and special events that build brand equity;
- Work with various agencies and production houses on packaging development and digital campaigns;
- Manage and ideate new product concepts and lead the whole new product development (NPD) process.
The company offers:
- Competitive rewards;
- Additional social benefit program – additional health insurance, food vouchers, in-house fitness center;
- Working on an international markets;
- Opportunity to work from home;
- Flexible working hours and great working space;
- Great opportunities for professional development;
- Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization.
We are looking for someone with:
- University degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or another related field;
- Previous working experience in brand management – minimum 3 years;
- Experience in new product development in FMCG will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluent English – both spoken and written;
- Very good skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel;
- Analytical thinking and project management skills;
- Inquisitive mind and can-do attitude;
- Proactive and team player mindset.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017