Our client, Shell Bulgaria, is part of Shell’s Global Downstream organization that serves more than 20 million customers every day. Established in 1991, it has built a strong reputation offering superior product quality and providing the best service to its customers.
For their Commercial Road Transport team, we are looking for a pro-active and initiative professional for the position
OFFICE BASED ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Sell Shell products and Customer Value Propositions to business customers via phone and e-mail
- Manage value growth, with a deep understanding of value generation and financial dimensions (value drivers, P&L impact of integrated offers, cash, DSO, ERRand cash impact of business deals);
- Carry out price negotiations with customers, preparing quotations and proposals and agree on all operational requirements (including price, contract, payment terms and services);
- For new and existing customers, define and regularly review relevant customer relationship, behavioral and differentiated services banding and their sales & marketing plan;
- On a day-to-day basis, collaborate virtually with Commercial Road Transport relevant partners (Customer Operations, Credit, Finance) who are typically off shored;
- Delivery through other functions of the business and/or through self-help functions for the customer (allowing the Account Managers to have their focus on sales);
- Ensure alignment with Fleet Solutions teams to further the Decarbonisation agenda(e.g. customer ownership, processes);
The Company offers:
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Working in a fast-paced international environment with experienced and motivated professionals;
- Global know-how in a world-class organization, a leader in its area;
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven previous B2B sales experience, at least 2-3 years;
- Financial Acumen including knowledge of P&L, cash, ROACE, ERR and capability to structure deals that maximize value to Shell;
- Ability to understand the clients’ needs and to provide tailor-made solutions;
- Proven/track record of competence in negotiation and dealing with external partners;
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to manage relationships at all levels;
- Ability to review & plan customer business, products, service packages, contracts, prices, credit terms, credit limits and debt;
- Strong IT literacy on all MS Office Programs and CRM Salesforce;
- Very good knowledge of English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.