Linux/Windows Administrator (web services)
refer a friend
In addition to finding you the perfect job, we can do the same for your friends and relatives. Send us a referral and we'll give you a cash bonus.
For our client, the number 1 in the telecommunication market that encompasses all possible digital services to businesses, we are looking for experienced professionals to join their growing team as:
Linux/Windows Administrators (web services)
- University degree in the field of IT/Telecommunication or any other relevant;
- 2+ years of Enterprise experience maintaining, supporting, and deploying to Production and non-production systems;
- Strong experience with Unix/Linux or Windows web-based applications;
- Practical knowledge of any of the Web and Middleware products like Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, and WebSphere;
- Good knowledge of Red Hat Linux, VMWare, Container, Ansible, Kubernetes/OpenShift;
- Experience with shell scripting and script languages on Unix/Linux or Windows;
- Fluent in English – written and spoken. Any knowledge and/or experience with monitoring tools;
- Experience with Docker and related tools;
- Experience with SSL Certificates handling.
Our client offers:
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in a multinational environment;
- Flexibility of working time and opportunity for home office;
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated team of top-notch professionals to work with;
- Opportunities for constant learning and career development via in-house and external certified training courses;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits.
- Perform web & application server administrative activities such as installations, deployments, configurations, upgrades, security patching, sanity testing & maintenance on production and non-production environments;
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported problems on any of the supported environments and/or services;
- Monitor systems/services health, including diagnosis and root cause analysis with various tools, analyze logs, handle errors, finds resolution, or perform workarounds within the specified SLAs;
- Plan and coordinate changes, upgrades, and new services, ensuring systems will operate correctly;
- Provide applications performance tuning;
- Develop tools/scripts to automate routine operational tasks;
- Being available for off-hour deployments and providing 24x7 on-call production support on a rotation basis for middleware applications and infrastructure.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.