Our client is a BeNeLux located international advisory firm that started in 2009 and provides tax advisory, corporate secretarial and accounting services to their clients. They have been operating in Bulgaria since 2021 and work in a multicultural, friendly, cohesive atmosphere.
Currently, they are expanding their team and we are looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented, reliable personality with a positive attitude, open to challenges in supporting and growing business for a position as:
- Preparing and verifying financial statements and reports related to the dedicated accounting projects;
- Taking part and supporting the process of Month-end and Year-end closing;
- Implementing accurate data into company systems;
- Assisting the team in the whole process of accounting services according to regulations and established procedures;
- Reviewing and processing all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval and ensuring accounts receivable documentation.
What does the company offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Additional health insurance;
- Great working space and office in a central location;
- Home office policy;
- Opportunities for international business trips and long-term career development;
- ACCA-qualification support;
- Work for an international company with a young and active organization having high ambitions and team spirit.
- International university degree in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting services;
- Proficiency in English - both written and spoken;
- Very good Excel skills would be considered as a strong advantage;
- A dedicated and motivated person who is seeking career growth;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
You are not an exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.