Embedded Software Engineer
- Develop Microcontroller based Applications and Drivers using C/C++;
- Elicit Requirements and derive the corresponding SW Concepts and Architectures;
- Perform exhaustive automated Testing of the created software;
- Inter-team and Inter-department communication;
- Taking responsibility to accomplish the assigned tasks succesfully;
- Skilled person able to grow a sub team and lead this;
The client offers:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Work in a company with established standarts;
- Opportunity for long-term professional development and stability;
- A cohesive team of positive and friendly professionals.
- Education – University degree in the field of Software engineering or/and Information technology or comparable qualifications;
- Experience in software development (Requirement engineering, SW architectures and concepts, Embedded Systems Coding (Time- & Memory- efficient), Debugging skills);
- Very good Microcontroller coding skills and understanding of Microcontroller Architecture;
- Hardware understanding (Semiconductors, Semiconductor circuits);
- Real time OS knowledge is a benefit;
- UI/UX knowledge is a benefit;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently.
Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017