For our client, an independent brokerage company operating on the global market, developing an online trading platform. We are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a:
- Working closely with the business stakeholders, project manager, team leads, developers and QAs to ensure the business need are met with a working software;
- Transforming business needs into well-structured business requirements;
- Making wireframes, mockups, drawing diagrams whenever such visualizations are needed;
- Actively communicating requirements, problems and questions between developers and business stakeholders;
- Participating in various meetings like kick off meetings, requirements elicitation, daily standup etc;
- Participating in UAT.
- 3+ years of experience as Business Analyst;
- Strong knowledge in SDLC and Agile methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficiency in requirements gathering, analysis and documentation;
- Experience with project management tools like Jira, Azure DevOps;
- Experience with UML diagrams, mock ups, prototyping;
- Practical work on Web applications;
- Basic understanding of databases, REST APIs;
- Big advantage is experience in one of the fields – forex trading, payments, financial services, banking, customers onboarding;
- Fluency in English.
Our client offers:
- Great opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Cooperative team environment;
- International environment which offers daily contact to teams in other countries;
- Competitive salary;
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation;
- Additional benefits, such as health insurance, dental insurance and multisport card.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.