The Role will be responsible for planning audit engagements and preparation of audit strategy including scheduling audits, tailoring of audit procedures and appropriate addressing of risks. Must understand the audit client's industry and recognize key performance drivers and business trends while staying informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the audit client.
- Managing and be responsible for the timely execution and completion of audit;
- Defining project structure, assessing, and assuring proper resource allocation;
- Delivering projects on time and on budget;
- Demonstrating ability to high quality performance of audit engagements along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines;
- Developing and maintaining effective communication with Client management at each stage of the audit engagement and contribute to a strong and positive client relationship through interactions with client personnel;
- Acting as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team providing on the job training and developing, through evaluation and counselling talented team members.
- At least 5+ years of experience in audit;
- University degree in the fields of Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field;
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS and Bulgarian tax legislation;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong analytical mindset and logical thinking;
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, transfer knowledge and experience from one project to another;
- Ability to communicate with client staff at all levels;
- ACCA or CPA qualification is an advantage;
- Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Fluent level of English written and spoken.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- Progressive career development options, including partnership;
- Working with top international companies and gaining multicultural experience;
- Pleasant, team-oriented and supportive work environment;
- Attractive remuneration package.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.