Our partner is a venture capital group with a broad portfolio of sustainable investments. Established in 2006, the company invests in innovative technology and disruptive business models, with a particular focus on the ongoing (r)evolution of the energy sector. They prefer to invest in early stage ventures where their expertise and experience can leverage their financial investments to help realize the full growth potential of the business. They invest in the areas of Large Scale Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, IT & Digitalization.
For their team of young, ambitious, pro-active and friendly professionals, we are looking for the next addition to join on the position of:
Senior Financial Analyst / Modeler
• Independently conducting quantitative analytics and complex modeling for renewable energy projects.
• Building financial models and quantifying new business opportunities.
• Assisting in the investment process - researching and analyzing investment prospects and business ventures.
• Research of commercial and innovative technologies in the field of renewable energy sources and energy in general.
• Follow through with different internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications / Skills:
• At least three years of experience in financial modelling.
• Solid financial modelling skills.
• Proficiency in English.
• Advanced degree in Finance, Physics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Comp Science, or similar.
• Strong data analytics skills – data analysis and financial optimizations/financial modeling in Python or similar language.
• Good understanding of finance and financial models, basic knowledge of accounting.
• Focus on details, ability to consider all relevant factors when modeling.
• Creative, independent, highly motivated.
• Ability to learn quickly, have a high level of intellectual curiosity, and strong research skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload.
• Skills and experience in programming is an advantage.
The company offers:
• Challenging work in a young and talented team in a result-oriented environment supporting innovations and creativity.
• Exciting opportunity for international professional development.
• Competitive remuneration package.
• Attractive health and wellbeing benefits.
• Team of interesting, inspiring, international and supportive colleagues.
• Professional growth trainings.
• Centrally located working space.