Project Quality Engineer
refer a friend
In addition to finding you the perfect job, we can do the same for your friends and relatives. Send us a referral and we'll give you a cash bonus.
Our partner designs and manufactures devices that help satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment.
Currently, they are looking for motivated specialists to join their team on the position of:
Project Quality Engineer
- Deploy Quality policy, objectives and goals within cross-functional teams;
- Ensure globally consistent use of the NPD process to drive results;
- Drive continuous improvement of the NPD process by supporting design of quality management system;
- Contribute ideas to product improvement roadmaps based on lessons learned & best practices (including industry standards ASTM, ISO, CQI, etc.) by facilitating kaizen and lean initiatives;
- Review customer quality agreements and requirements for deployment within APQP process;
- Assure compliance to defined operational controls and instructions;
- Develop and execute zero defect roadmaps with support from cross-functional teams and subject matter experts;
- Fulfill customers' Quality System requirements (APQP, VDA, etc.);
- Manage deviations with customers during APQP including development and maintenance of pedigree matrix;
- Define and develop special characteristics in collaboration with customers, engineering and operations;
- Ensure product success by assessing design, process and suppliers against customer and requirements throughout NPD;
- Lead and participate in 8D activities including coordination of containment activity, failure analysis and problem solving (before and including C-sample build);
- Assure quality and timeliness of 8D responses to customers;
- SME support for product after launch control;
- Coordinate MSA studies and capability studies to feedback feasibility assessments of new product and processes to engineering teams and management.
The company offers:
- Competitive compensation package;
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and
- development program, customized trainings and certification;
- Flourish careers and grow as part of a global company;
- Experience in working with various global teams in multicultural environment;
- Healthy work environment – medical insurance and sport cards.
- Bachelors degree or above, majoring in Engineering or other equivalent ones;
- Ideally a minimum of 3 Years of working experience in quality functions, and good knowledge of Quality Systems (ISO 9000 / TS16949 / VDA 6.3);
- Be familiar with quality management and manufacturing processes; also familiar with AIAG manual:
- APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP and SPC a plus. Experience in process / product engineering is a plus;
- Be familiar with core quality tools such as SPC/MSA/PFMEA/PPAP/APQP;
- Strong communication skills and history of influencing at all levels of an organization;
- Negotiation skills;
- Ability to develop unique, differentiated solutions to complex problems – strong problem solving skills (8D/5Why/Fishbone/Minitab);
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing;
- Good English language ability in reading, writing and speaking.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017.