VJF is one of our trusted partners with a solid presence on the market and one of the top-players in both manufacturing and trading of construction materials. Celebrating their 30 years on the market, the Company is setting new ambitious goals and is currently expanding their team with the new key role:
National Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency;
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales;
- Providing or organizing training and development;
- Ensuring standards for quality and customer service are met;
- Updating colleagues on business, talking to colleagues and customers and identifying or resolving urgent issues;
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what competitors are doing;
- Dealing with sales, as and when required;
- Planning and managing active sales activities in order to increase sales and market position of the company;
- To use and to be aware of marketing strategic tools in order to achieve the goals;
- To approve and manage trade/commercial policy.
The Company offers:
- Opportunity to become a pivotal member of a motivated and ambitious team;
- Excellent work conditions;
- Company car;
- Premium social benefit package;
- Motivating salary and additional bonuses.
- Previous experience on the same position is a must;
- Effective leadership and the ability to motivate others;
- Ability to plan and priorities workloads and delegate accordingly;
- Shrewd business sense and well-developed commercial awareness;
- Pro-active attitude and a drive to generate ideas;
- Driving license;
- Good command of English language;
- Ability to travel and participate in face-to-face meetings.
If You interested in this career opportunity, please send Your CV.
Your documents will be reviewed under strict confidentiality and are protected by the law. All successful candidates through initial screening will be invited at an interview.
Apply now and join the team! We are looking forward to meeting you.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.