On behalf of our client, a company operating in more than 20 markets, specializing in the production and export of 100% vegan, organic and gluten-free premium chocolate products, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the position of:
International Sales Specialist
- Manage existing portfolio of clients;
- Develop new business opportunities within assigned territory by cultivating leads and utilizing networks;
- Develop from scratch export to target market regions;
- Ensure long-term relationships, operations and communication with customers are maintained (problem-solving and administrative follow-up);
- Identify prospective business opportunities for the company to grow revenue and market share;
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information;
- Initiate export activities and deliver results in line with company requirements and targets;
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Proven sales, negotiations and strategic partnership management skills;
- Ability to interact successfully across cultures;
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Result-oriented person motivated by professional achievements;
- Excellent command of English language (written and spoken), knowledge of German language is a strong advantage;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
The company offers:
- Opportunity to join well known and established international company;
- Professional and stimulating working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package and additional benefits.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.