On behalf of our client, an innovative international company, specialized in the marketing of pharmaceuticals and consumer health care products, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the role of:
Business Unit Manager OTC Consumer Health and Pharma
- Analyze and monitor market situation/market trends and to develop the OTC/Consumer Health strategy (for promotional activities);
• Establish and maintain relationships with customers (distribution and trade partners);
• Build and improve key customer relationship, to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization;
• Conduct market studies and benchmark analyses;
• Identifying new opportunities to grow OTC/Consumer Health business;
• Coordinate/align campaigns with other countries, define objectives inline with
the strategy and come up with ideas for organizational growth/development;
• Lead the OTC/Consumer Health team;
• Define sales targets and ensure they are met by the team;
• Provide strong leadership to sales and marketing teams ensuring the achievement of sales targets and expense control;
• Track and record activity on customers/accounts (distribution and trade partners) and close deals to meet sales targets;
• Ensure proper preparation of the marketing and launch plans for designated products in accordance with the strategy;
• Present to and consult with country management and HQ management on business trends, market situation and competitive landscape with a focus on developing new services, products and distribution channels;
• Plan and control budget within business unit in order to ensure profitability;
• Cooperate with other departments to fulfil assigned tasks and provide effective management;
• Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as processing information files, reporting and other paperwork.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• University degree in Business, Marketing, Medicine, Pharmacy or relevant;
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in appropriate position in the OTC/RX pharmaceutical industry;
• Deep and applied experience in sales, marketing, leadership and cross-cultural;
• Distinctive sense for trade and consumer marketing, creative «out of the box» approach;
• Communication skills and ability to build and maintain professional relationships;
• Very good sales and negotiation skills;
• Ability to understand and to improve CRM or other sales management systems;
• Proven ability to make and implement decisions;
• Analytical mind, strategic thinking and results oriented personality;
• Excellent command of English – both written and spoken;
• Clean driving license.
The company offers:
• Undertake a leadership role with an opportunity to continue developing;
• Opportunity to join a professional team and have an impact on the growth and development of the company;
• Professional and stimulating working environment;
• Space for your ideas to be heard and implemented;
• Competitive remuneration package and additional benefits.
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.