At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
On behalf of our client an international company, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their team for the role of
- Responsible for the territory of South-Central Bulgaria - Stara Zagora, Kazanlak, Haskovo, Sliven, Svilengrad;
- Overseeing, supervising and reviewing the execution of all merchandising activities performed by distributor sales force within the designated territory;
- Preparing reports on the above and checking whether expected performance is fulfilled;
- Coordinating and overseeing the installation of checkouts (metal displays) by the distributor's supervisor in newly opened/renewed stores within the allocated area;
- Liaising with the distributor field force to ensure refilling and stock replenishment on all positions in the stores (main shelf, checkouts and secondary placements);
- Collecting data for Perfect Store reporting (number of displays, facing, check out, shelf positioning, secondary placements) and sharing information to the company associates on situation in stores. Reporting on KPI fulfilment;
- Having regular meetings with distributor sales force team to discuss possible improvements in store;
- Executing audit of distributors pay for performance KPIs on regular basis.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Field Sales;
- Proven sales, negotiations and strategic partnership management skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Result-oriented person motivated by professional achievements;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent command of English language (written and spoken);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Clean driving license.
The company offers:
- Opportunity to join well known and established international company;
- Professional and stimulating working environment;
- Opportunity for growth and development;
- Competitive remuneration package and bonuses.
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send us your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.