- Handling incoming calls or emails concerning travel itineraries: airline tickets, hotel bookings, travel insurances, car rentals on Hungarian or Greek market
- Process bookings in a timely and friendly manner for phone calls, emails, appointment and walk in clients
- Manages phone queues by promoting and maintaining excellent client relations
- Provides prompt and accurate service processing air, hotel, and ground transportation
Оur client is offering:
- Fluent in both verbal and written Hungarian or Greek language
- A good command of English
- Customer service and/or sales experience will be an advantage
- Passion and experience in travelling and oraganizing events
- Dynamic personality with proactive attitude and up for any challenge
- High level of communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Attractive salary (base + bonus + commisions)
- Standart 8 hours shifts from Monday to Friday
- Free initial training and opportunity to gain new experince in the tourism market
- Casual, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Great office at a top location in the center of Sofia
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.