On behalf of our client, an international pharmaceutical company, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the position of Transport Manager.
The position is responsible for the functional management of the Transportation Department and includes the following responsibilities:
• Managing the country transportation process to pharmacies, hospitals and also from suppliers and between warehouses;
• Ensures all shipments are on time and in line with the customers and regulatory requirements;
• Initiates improvements of processes and productivity targets. Analyze opportunities for optimization incl. delivery routes and cutting costs whilst improving customer service;
• Prepares necessary reports and inquiries for the Management Board;
• Leads the transportation operations to ensure achievement of all metrics and KPIs;
• Responsible for budget preparation and costs management in the Department.
• Overall responsibility for the fleet – both for the trucks who delivers pharmaceutical products and for the cars of Administration and Sales department;
• Taking responsibility for the management of fleet planning, maintenance and compliance;
• Manage relationships with fleet related suppliers.
• Provides leadership to all Regional Transportation Managers and Drivers – around 200 employees;
• Developing and empowering the people; cultivating relationships;
• Putting people in a position to execute their job smoothly; building effective teams, driving engagement.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• 5+ years of experience in complex transportation operations, including deliveries with small fleet to customers & cash collection. At least 3 years on a management role with similar to required responsibilities;
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably with business or technical focus;
• Warehouse and Supply Chain Planning experience is a plus;
• Experience in implementation of process management - Transport Management System or similar;
• Technical knowledge and experience in fleet management;
• Fluent in English;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Great leadership skills, ability to engage people;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, which is always adapting to better serve our customers;
• Solution-focused thinking, problem solving skills;
• Ability to build, sustain and develop efficient business processes;
• Self-motivated, team player;
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
• Driving license (B).
The company offers:
• Opportunity to join well known and established pharmaceutical company;
• Access to multinational best practices in a specific pharmaceutical/wholesale business;
• Тo put your ideas into practice in a company where personal opinion is stimulated and proposals on business solutions are made quickly;
• Positive work environment and supportive team of professionals;
• Attractive remuneration package and social benefits.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.